A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange, as the US dollar, however, it is electronic and uses encryption methods to control the production of monetary components and also to check the transfer of capital.
From a business standpoint, it is helpful to think about blockchain technology as a sort of next-generation business process enhancement program.
Many financial institutions are researching, how they can also utilize blockchain technologies to process everything from settlement and clearing to insurance.
In this article, we will give you a list of the best blockchain books to upgrade your knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Let’s go ahead and dive in!
Best Blockchain Books
1. The Basics of Bitcoins and Blockchains: An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and the Technology that Powers Them
In this book, you will learn the background and fundamentals of cryptocurrency and blockchains.
There is a great deal of advice on cryptocurrency and blockchains available on the market. However, for the uninitiated, the majority of the information could be indecipherable.
The Basics of Bitcoins and Blockchains book provides a guide to the new money and the revolutionary technologies which power it.
You will learn about Bitcoin, Ethereum, along other cryptocurrencies. And also learn how payments are made, and also the way one sets a value on cryptocurrencies and electronic tokens.
You will get answers to questions such as: what precisely is a blockchain, how does this operate, and why is it significant in the current world?
You will be taught about all the noteworthy blockchain platforms, smart contracts, along with other critical facets of blockchains and their role in the shifting cyber-economy.
It is an excellent book for people who think they know a little about blockchain technologies.
2. Blockchain Bubble or Revolution: The Future of Bitcoin, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies
Blockchain Bubble or Revolution book will teach you about the core theories of Bitcoin and blockchain technology to understand their own strengths and flaws from real-world studies; dive deep into their technical, economical, political, and legal complexities; and gain insights about
their potential out of exclusive interviews with dozens of technology business leaders.
What You Will Learn
- How Bitcoin and blockchains work from a technical perspective and having assumed no technical knowledge.
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto and the history of Bitcoin, the original blockchain.
- A thorough overview of crucial crypto concepts such as blocks, keys, mining, nodes, etc.
- The frameworks for understanding when it actually makes sense to use blockchain.
- What you should know before buying any cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin).
- New emerging trends in the field of blockchain technology.
- All the major application scenarios for blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- A short overview of Etherum and smart contracts.
- A brief overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the top altcoins and stable coins, including Tether (USDT), Monero (XMR), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- What are the alternatives to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- All the new kinds of decentralized ledger technology (DLT).
- Learn about the economics of both traditional payment methods and cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrency security best practices and major breach case studies.
Easily one of the best blockchain books out there in the market. It has great explanations and is filled with a thorough analysis.
3. Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
Blockchain Technology Explained is an audiobook that will teach you how blockchain technology works and how it might be useful for you and others in the future.
What You Will Learn
- What problem does blockchain is trying to solve?
- How can technology make our financial institutions faster and less expensive for all?
- Can technology replace our institutions such as governments, banks, etc.) altogether?
- How does blockchain techcnlogy build trust among strangers?
- How does blockchain increases the security for transactions and contracts?
- Technical explanation of what actually happens in the blockchain?
- What is mining (bitcoin mining) and why do we need it after all?
- What’s the history, background story of Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum and what is a smart contract?
- How are modern companies and businesses adopting blockchain?
This book gives a fantastic summary of blockchain.
4. The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything
In The Truth Machine book, you will learn about the blockchain and why it can restore personal control over our data, assets, and identities.
The authors have explained the highly technical information in layperson’s terms.
After reading this book, you will be able to envisage the blockchain’s huge potential to change the world’s financial systems for the better.
All in all, this book is an excellent primer on blockchain technology.
5. The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
If you are interested in the history of money, want to know how Bitcoin is different, and in general what makes the money work, then this book is for you.
It is a wonderful book written by a world-class economist Mr. Saifedean Ammous who really knows about how money works.
After reading this book, you will be able to understand Bitcoin and will be able to answer: Is Bitcoin mining a waste of energy and time? Is Bitcoin designed for criminals?
The Bitcoin Standard book is a must-have resource for a clear understanding of the rise of the Internet’s decentralized, apolitical, free-market alternative to national central banks.
An excellent read.
So these are the 5 best blockchain books to increase your knowledge of blockchain technology, bitcoin, etc.
You Might Also Like
- 7 Best Swift Programming Books for Learning iOS Development
- 7 Best C# Books for Programmers and Developers
- 7 Best CSS Books for Web Designers & Developers
- 7 Best C Programming Books for Programmers & Developers
- 7 Best Flutter Books for Mobile Developers and Programmers
- 5 Best MongoDB Books for Beginners & Developers
- 7 Best Scala Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best Julia Programming Books for Programmers and Developers
- 5 Best Dart Programming Books For Programmers & Developers
- 7 Best React Programming Books for Programmers & Developers
- 5 Best Xamarin Books for Mobile Application Development