A really great book and we highly recommended this book for intermediate developers.
4. Node.Js In Action
In this book, you will learn the best practices when using Node.js to build complex server-side applications.
If you’re looking for a great book on Node.js, then this is the book for you.
5. High Performance Browser Networking
In this book, you will learn how to deliver optimal TCP, UDP, and TLS performance, develop fast and energy-efficient mobile applications, etc.
It is a great book to get a clear overview of what you should know about TCP if you’re interested in web performance.
You will easily understand after reading this book, the performance characteristics of each browser networking protocol.
We highly recommend this book as a great resource for network performance.
Do let us know using the comments section if the books mentioned in this article are good for you.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Best Python Programming Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Go Programming Books for Programmers
- 5 Best Kotlin Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 3 Best Rust Programming Books for Programmers
- 7 Best TypeScript Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Matlab Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Scala Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Java Books to Learn Java for Java Programmers
- 7 Best Coding Interview Books for Getting Programming Jobs
- 5 Best Ruby Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers