You will get extensive examples to learn the code and a number of projects to provide you with hands-on experience for writing your own programs.
3. You Don’t Know JS: Up & Going
You Don’t Know JS: Up & Going book will teach you about all the basic building blocks of programming such as variables, operators, loops, conditionals, types, and functions.
This book has more than 1000 pages in it and we recommend it to a beginner as well as an expert.
You will learn the concepts of closure, prototypes, constructors, and inheritance. This book is ideal for people who are currently at an intermediate level as this book will improve their programming concepts.
This book will teach you about object-oriented programming, ECMAScript 5, variables, functions, and JSON with lots of examples.
It is written for intermediate-to-advanced programmers.
Throughout this book, you will get hundreds of working code examples that will make your understanding of concepts very easy.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Best Python Programming Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 3 Best Rust Programming Books for Programmers
- 7 Best Matlab Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best Kotlin Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Scala Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Go Programming Books for Programmers
- 7 Best Java Books to Learn Java for Java Programmers
- 7 Best Coding Interview Books for Getting Programming Jobs
- 5 Best Ruby Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best TypeScript Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers