According to Google “Machine Learning is the future”. In this post, we will look at some of the best Machine Learning (ML) books to help you learn Machine Learning technology.
So, what is Machine Learning? It is an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the capability to learn of their own without the need to be explicitly programmed.
The use of Machine learning is on rise e.g. in medical diagnosis, image processing, prediction, regression, etc.
As for the career perspective, Machine Learning is without a doubt the future. It is adopted by many industries. The demand for machine learning professionals is very high.
Let’s go through the best books on machine learning.
Best Machine Learning Books
1. Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners: A Plain English Introduction (Machine Learning From Scratch)
Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners by Oliver Theobald is suitable for beginners to machine learning.
In this book, you will learn:
- How you can download free datasets.
- All the tools and machine learning libraries.
- About data scrubbing techniques.
- About regression analysis for creating trendlines.
- Introduction of neural networks.
- Decision trees for decoding classification
- Building your first Machine Learning Model using Python.
Highly recommended book for beginners.
2. Python Machine Learning: Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow 2
Python Machine Learning is a great book for learning machine learning and deep learning with Python.
There are plenty of clear explanations, visualizations, and examples to learn machine learning.
You will learn about the frameworks and models that help the machines to learn from the data. You will also learn how to use scikit-learn for machine learning and TensorFlow for deep learning.
This book is a good resource for you if you want to learn machine learning and deep learning and you know Python programming language.
3. Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
A great book that gives a good introduction to machine learning algorithms and applications.
In this book, you will learn how to build your own machine learning solutions.
You will be taught the fundamental concepts and applications of machine learning.
The examples given in this book are easy and the language is simple. A good book for beginners.
4. Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
It is an excellent book by Aurélien Géron (Machine Learning Consultant).
You will learn how to navigate the machine learning landscape and use Scikit-Learn to monitor a machine-learning project from end to end.
This book will teach you how to use the TensorFlow library for building and training neural nets.
In a nutshell, this book provides a very practical introduction to machine learning using Python.
We would recommend this book to anyone who is a beginner or an intermediate in Machine learning.
5. The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book
The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book by Andriy Burkov (Machine Learning Expert) is a great book for software engineers who are looking to learn machine learning.
It is a must-have book for you if you want to get knowledge of machine learning topics in a quick time.
Highly recommended for beginners and intermediate users.
So these are the 5 best machine learning books for beginners and experts.
We hope these books on machine learning will help you in your career.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Best Python Programming Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best Julia Programming Books for Programmers and Developers
- 7 Best Go Programming Books for Programmers
- 7 Best C# Books for Programmers and Developers
- 7 Best C Programming Books for Programmers & Developers
- 5 Best Ruby Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 7 Best Swift Programming Books for Learning iOS Development
- 5 Best Xamarin Books for Mobile Application Development
- 7 Best C++ Programming Books for Programmers & Developers
- 5 Best Unity Programming Books to Learn Game Development
- 7 Best Scala Books for Beginners & Advanced Programmers
- 5 Best Tableau Books for Data Visualization and Data Analysis